Followers

Sunday, 6 January 2013

New Year and New Challenge for the Purple Team

Happy New Year One And All!


Our last challenge ran for three weeks and we had some absolutely amazing entries! I do not envy Ellapu making the decisions from those entries. Ellapu has given each of available DT the opportunity to chose a couple of their favourite creations and she has made special badges for the Christmas/New Year challenge. Keep your eye on the winners page, you could be on it! It's going to be tough, we have a lot of talented followers out there. With our current challenge we will be back on schedule with a new challenge each week.

Hi, I'm Trisha from the Purple Team and I have chosen what I think will be a fun challenge for you. I'm calling it 

"Snow Much Fun" 

because I want to see what your favorite winter activities are.  So, what do you do when the ground is covered with piles of snow? Do you build a snowman, go snowboarding or ice skating, or do you have a snowball fight with the neighbors? Maybe you like to eat falling snow, make snow angels, or sit cozy in front of the fireplace. Let your imaginations run wild. I'm looking for any winter activities. 

This is an anything goes challenge within the theme so any project type will be accepted. 

Check out our lovely DT inspirations below, stop by their blogs and leave them a comment if you like, then go get your creative groove on and stop back by here to link up with Ms. Linky to join us. 

Also, make sure you link to your blog post not just your blog so we can find your project easily. We look forward to seeing your entries.

Have fun and good luck!

Such beautiful inspiration from our very talented DT as always.  Feel free to leave comments on their profiles.  We love comments too.

10 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

Wonderful work from the Purple Design Team - all gorgeous creations. Nicola x

kbrandy4 said...

Happy New Year everyone!! This is my first time entering your challenge as i'm a new follower!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Ellapu said...

And we would love you to come back time and time again hun x

Ellapu said...

Thank you Nicola sweetie x

Donna Ellis said...

Thank you for offering this wonderful challenge - we don't have snow in Florida, but if we did, it I would have fun making what is on my card :-) Thanks again, Purple Team, for your wonderfully inspirational artwork!

Anna Jasiolek said...

OMG! I just discovered the 'Winners' section in which I found out I made some TOP 5 and DT Top Picks at your challenges! You can call me 'The Absence of Mind of The Year'... meh
Thank you so much for picking my cards!!! I will place the badges on my blog at once.
Hugs
Anna xxx

Stephanie said...

All the DT works is just gorgeous. What a creative idea for a challenge. Thank you, it was super fun.

Laine said...

Another wonderful Challenge. Thank you so much for choosing 2 of my cards for your Christmas Picks. I am absolutely delighted.
Hugs from
Laine
X

Carla S. said...

Fantastic DT projects for inspiration! Thanks for another fun challenge! I enjoyed playing along again!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Wow. I am so thrilled to have been chosen for your top five in the Snow Much Fun challenge, you have no idea. I've been wishing so badly to place somewhere and today so far, I've found myself in your top five and another challenge's top three for the same card. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Lisa D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...