1. You do not need to become a follower of my challenge blog however it would be great if you do. It does do the ego good huh!
2. You can make anything you like as long as it follows that particular weeks theme.
3. Your creation can be combined with other challenges. As many as you like.. Why shouldn't you showcase your creations to the world!
4. Your project must be new one made on or after the date the challenge begins until the end date.
5. Please turn word verification off in your settings menu otherwise comments will not be left by the my Design Team. We all love appreciative comments on our hard work so why make it hard to receive them?
6. Each challenge there will be a WINNER, TWO RUNNERS UP and a TOP FIVE per 100 entries. So for arguments sake if there are 200 participants there will be a TOP TEN. Those chosen will have the opportunity to display the relative badges available.
7. There will be NO random org. I think the winners etc should be chosen by whoever is running the theme. My wonderful Design Team will be actively involved in making someone smile knowing their work has been appreciated.
8. Challenges will run weekly and will go live on Saturday Midnight GMT and will close 7 days later on the Saturday at midnight GMT.
9. NO LIMIT on number of entries
10. Winners, runners up and TOP FIVERS will be posted on the WINNERS page by the following Saturday.
11. You will need to link your blog entry back to the challenge here.